Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Chazon Children Centre, Growing so Fast !

To All Our Friends,


We have been very busy at the centre during the holidays, though not as hectic as it would have been if the children were there!

We reopened the Centre on Wednesday and guess what, it has been up and down very busy as usual. We now have two new classes, thanks to Fabio and Elena from Spain.


We also completed the old classes and the children are comfortable now.  The construction took place over the holiday and we are happy with the progress. Fabio also initiated a feeding programme to improve on the quality of food we give the children.


We now have 290 children who have reported so far. We had an interview for all the destitute and orphans last November and you would be surprised to tell you that we had more  than 150 who came for interviews. 


Happy new year from Pastors Samuel and  Lucy in Molo Kenya



1 comment:

  1. Dear Virginia:

    Thank you very much! Your blog, incuding this article, is precious. It helps me to increase my knowledge of Molo. Thank you!!!
    Iratxe said me there was a blog. I can not stop reading!
    I'd like to ask you if there is any possibility of including items in Spanish (in this blog) to expand the contents by Spain.
    With all my heart, Thank you.
    Hugs,
    Vanessa
    Note: I have some problems to express correctly in English.I hope you understand my comment! Kisses.
    vanessa.aguilarmonteagudo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete